In order to activate and use hvv Any, you need to enable some permissions before activating hvv Any:
- Location: with the location permission we record your location via the GPS location of your end device. Based on this data your journey will be calculated later.
- Bluetooth: The Bluetooth permission is used to detect Bluetooth beacons distributed in the network, which we use to compensate for weak GPS positioning at underground stations, for example.
- Physical Activity: With the motion information, we improve the automatic completion of the ride based on the recorded motion profiles.
- Fitness Tracking: If you are using iOS, it is important that your fitness log is generally turned on. Otherwise, the authorization cannot be assigned. You can find this setting in the settings under Privacy / Exercise & Fitness /. The fitness log must be activated here.
- Means of payment: You have to define a means of payment. Either link a PayPal account or deposit a credit card (American Express, Visa or Mastercard).