Unfortunately not. hvv switch doesn’t offer any bonus minutes and credits at the moment.
Unfortunately not. It isn’t possible to make a reservation or advance booking using the hvv switch app.
When a trip is started in the hvv switch app, the system reserves a fixed amount, also known as pre-authorization. This is to ensure that there is enough credit on the means of payment to be able to pay for the journey later. As soon as the reservation is confirmed, the amount will be released.
- Find a TIER eScooter near you via the hvv switch app and scan the QR code to see all the details about the e-scooter. You can open the camera for scanning by clicking on the QR code icon on the dashboard and allowing the camera to be used.
- Put one foot on the running board, put your hands on the handlebars and push your foot three to four times to get going.
- Put both feet on the running board when you're ready to accelerate and start your ride.
- Use the right lever to gain speed and the handbrake to slow down.
- Please, note that the new TIER eScooters do not allow a rear foot brake. Brake when going downhill.
- Do not exceed the speed limit of 20km/h.
- Make sure that you are within the business area: it is marked for you on the map. You must not be in a prohibition zone. This is also visible as a red area on the map.
- Slides the side stand down.
- Open the app and tap "End Rental" once to end the ride.
Are you having trouble finishing your ride? Then look under "What if you can't finish your ride?"
In principle, you can change your personal data saved in the hvv switch app at any time by simply logging into the hvv switch app and opening your customer profile. You can then change and save your data accordingly. Please note that altering certain data may result in it having to be verified once again, e.g. your mobile phone number or your chosen method of payment. The e-mail address saved for your account can never be changed. If you ever need to change such information, please contact our hvv switch customer service.
If you have successfully validated your driving licence, you can change your personal data and driving licence data via the app. However, this means that you will have to validate your driving licence again in order to be able to use providers that require a driving licence. You can change the address of your place of residence at any time without having to validate your driving licence again.
The price for a TIER ride consists of a fixed activation fee of 1 euro to unlock the eScooter and another 0.19 euros per minute for the ride. You can see the price always in the hvv switch app before you start your rental.
In order to ensure safety, every driver must adhere to the following rules:
- Follow the applicable traffic rules.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Be attentive and drive wisely. Pay attention to large vehicles, do not drive in the blind spot, and always be focused. Pay attention to your surroundings, traffic, and pedestrians.
- Make sure your phone battery is enough to finish your ride.
- Check the battery level of your chosen e-scooter to ensure a safe ride.
- On an eScooter, 0.00% is considered the alcohol limit.
With the hvv switch charging infrastructure, there is no time limit for the charging process.