You will only need your e-mail address for the initial registration. Please remember to confirm your e-mail address. Depending on the mobility partner(s) you are using, you’ll need enter additional information. You can find out more here
You are permitted to park a rented SIXT share or MILES car outside the service region. The same general regulations apply here as when you park any private vehicle, and parking fees must be paid yourself. Please note that the rental fee for the vehicle will include the time spent parked, and that corresponding costs will be incurred.
Only you, as the owner of the hvv switch account, are allowed to rent and drive cars. The general Terms & Conditions of the respective mobility provider explicitly prohibit the driving of their cars by any third parties. Unauthorised users drive without comprehensive cover and will be fully liable.
If you want to rent cars using the hvv switch app, we are obliged by the affiliated providers of these services to ensure that you are in possession of a valid driving licence. Cars can only be booked and used if all the security criteria have been met and verified in the form of a validation process.
No, unfortunately it’s not. hvv switch is still intended solely for private use. This means you need to enter the same postal address in your account that appears in your ID documentation. This address is also included on your individual invoices.
Keep the following things in mind when you have reached your destination and want to park your eScooter:
- Make sure you are within the business area. This is marked on the map for you. If you zoom out a bit on the map, you can see this area better.
- You should not be in a prohibition zone. This is visible as a red area on the map. You cannot finish a ride in this area. If you are at the border of the parking ban, it may be that the ride cannot be completed due to slight GPS deviations. This can be easily fixed if you drive a little deeper into the business area.
- The parking space you have chosen must not block public paths, sidewalks, cycle paths, zebra crossings, pedestrian traffic lights, hvv stops, driveways or building entrances of any kind.
- You are not allowed to park on private property or in backyards.
- Always park the eScooter upright.
This can be due to several different factors. Possible reasons that the car doesn’t open:
- Rental of the car you selected was not started successfully
- Technical issues
Possible reasons that the car doesn’t close:
- You are not in “Park” mode or the ignition is not switched off
- The windows or doors are not closed properly
- You are not located within the service region
- Technical issues
Please pay attention to error messages in the app or on the vehicle display. If they don’t indicate the source of the problem, please contact the relevant customer service.
Unfortunately not. You cannot use your hvv tickets for MOIA shuttles.
Unfortunately it's not possible at the moment to create a business account in hvv switch.
This is due to the fact that you have activated services for which this information is mandatory and/or a validation has already been provided. Of course, you can edit this information at any time. For example, if you got married or changed your mobile number. Please note that our services can no longer be used without access to this mandatory data.