Currently, users of SIXT share and SHARE NOW can use the charging stations.
- Unlock the connector with the charging card from the car.
- Depending on the provider, you will find the charging card in the center console of the car, in the glove compartment or below the windshield.
- Then hold the card up to the reader at the station to activate it.
- Check which charging station you are in front of. There are charging ports that already have a cable. If there is no cable, use the cable from the trunk.
- Now connect the cable to the charging port and the car.
- After successful connection, a corresponding message will appear on the charging station display. Don't forget to put the charging card back in its place in the car and you're done!
- Disconnecting the charging cable
Unlock the car and open the tailgate.
- Pull out the charging cable from the car first, then from the charging station.
- If the cable cannot be disconnected, press the lock symbol in the driver's door on the ID.3/ID.4 model. Everything ready?
- Simply stow the charging cable in the trunk.
For further information please click here.
Charging e-cars via the hvv switch app is currently not yet possible, neither at hvv switch points nor at public charging stations.
The hvv switch charging infrastructure can also be used by all e-powered SHARE NOW cars. Here the information on the website of SHARE NOW will help you.
With the hvv switch charging infrastructure, there is no time limit for the charging process.
The hvv switch points may only be used by the affiliated mobility partners and their customers. The same applies to the charging infrastructure. Private users or non-affiliated mobility services can, for example, use the public charging infrastructure in Hamburg.
The pricing is up to the mobility partners. Please check the websites of the respective mobility partner for their conditions.
Our offer is aimed specifically at users who make use of car sharing. We have created the hvv switch points for this use. For users who own their own e-vehicle, the public charging infrastructure is available.
For more information on using the charging infrastructure of SIXT share and SHARE NOW, please visit the websites of the mobility providers.
If you have any concerns, such as a missing charging cable, please contact the respective customer service directly.
In case of technical difficulties with the charging station, please contact Stromnetz Hamburg on the toll-free fault hotline 0800 / 300 60 70. The hotline is available 24/7. Please note that Stromnetz Hamburg needs the charging point number. You will find it on the side above the charging station.
No. Direct towing is currently not possible. Please contact hvv switch customer service.