Electric. Practical. Good. Voi E-scooters.
With Voi, we now have the second e-scooter provider in our app. As with TIER, the principle is very simple: select the Voi e-scooter of your choice in the e-scooter tile, accept the terms and conditions, activate the service and start the rental. It's all quick and easy in one go. The e-scooters cost 0.19 euros per minute, and there is a fee of 1 euro for the rental itself.
On an e-scooter, you can travel at up to 20 km/h, which is faster than on foot or on a bicycle. So it's ideal for short journeys, especially from your front door to the bus stop, underground or suburban train station. Or for a quick trip to a date, the cinema, dinner or the football stadium. However, it is important to us that you are responsible when using e-scooters and adhere to the road traffic regulations and the rules for e-scooters:
- You must be 18 years of age or older. Children are not allowed to use an eScooter.
- Please always ride an e-scooter alone and do not transport any objects with the e-scooter.
- On an e-scooter, 0.00% is considered the alcohol limit.
- Please always ride alone on an e-scooter.
- Uses the bike paths and streets. If this is not feasible and you have to switch to the sidewalk, please pay attention to pedestrians.
- Set up your e-scooters so that they do not stand in the way and do not hinder anyone.
- The zones in which you may or may not park e-scooters are marked green or red in our app.
- Make sure your phone battery is enough to finish your ride.
- Check the battery level of your chosen e-scooter to ensure a safe ride.
In our FAQ you will of course find all the important answers to your questions.
We wish you a pleasant trip.